Get a positive, helpful partner for selling your home.
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
- I am an expert at preparing houses for market and will help you move furniture, find contractors or pick out paint colors.
- I am committed to staging your home in the best possible light.
- I will market your home extensively both online and in print. Your home will have its own website featuring multiple photos and an interactive floor plan. It will also appear on over 60 real estate sites including Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.com.
- Brochures, postcards and print ads are used to target potential buyers in the local market.
- I accompany all showings and will keep you updated on the sale of your property.
- I will negotiate fiercely to get the most for your home.
Talk to me about getting your home ready to sell.
Successful sales balance four components: the market, price, condition of the house, and exposure. During a time that can be emotionally trying for you and your family, I develop and carry out the steps necessary not only to sell your home but to obtain the best possible outcome.Contact Michael
A full 90% of American homeowners hire a qualified agent to sell their homes. And no wonder—it’s a daunting task for an owner to price his/her house accurately, determine whether a buyer is qualified, create and pay for advertising, show the home to prospective buyers, understand the latest real estate regulations, be available whenever a prospective buyer wants to view the property, negotiate and prepare contracts, and coordinate the details of a closing.
Please feel free to contact me personally if you have any questions or if I can be of assistance in your next real estate transaction. I look forward to hearing from you!